RSS Feed

Monday, December 13, 2010

Future Asprirations...

I think I'll continue this blog, just to put more work up and stuff. I feel like I've definitely made a leap in my digital art skills over this semester. I've known some of these techniques in class already, but I think this semester proved that practice makes perfect. Over the next semester I'll be taking Painting 1 and Water color at the same time O_O. Hopefully these new found skills will help in my digital painting pursuits. NO MORE OUTLINES! I think I can try to move on from them now since I've got a better grasp on Corel and Photoshop.

3 comments:

Ck said...

You are an excellent illustrator and designer. Check out a french movie called Fantastic Planet, if you have not heard of it.

JoshuART said...

your final project turned out really well. you definitely have a better grasp on the illustrative aspect of the adobe suite. Great job! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)

kittyJ said...

Ooh, french?! I'm definitely on that, Ck! And thank you guys for your opinions and stuff during critique on on here. They definitely help. Both of you did great work too. I like how Ck experimented with type during the pamphlet project and that inspires me to experiment as well. Josh, your stuff with articles was amazing too. I hope you guys notice this post! lol

Post a Comment